Selk’bag 5G allows even more movement and freedom
Solana Beach, Calif. (July 9, 2015) – Selk’bag USA, Inc. creates a whole new world of utility with the introduction of the Selk’bag 5G Sleepwear System. The innovative Selk’bag 5G collection boasts improved technology and design to keep users warm in cold conditions while giving them 100-percent freedom to move with its unique human shape.
The Selk’bag 5G collection comprises Original, Kids, and Lite, with continuance in Patagon and Marvel models.
Universal upgrades across the line include:
- Removable booties which allow the user to wear his or her own footwear
- A redesigned, adjustable fitted hood for extra warmth
- 2D construction which creates a comfortable fit for the user whether asleep or active
- A new size range including kids sizes XS-L, which extends Selk’bag’s total size range to accommodate users from 3-feet tall all the way to 6-foot 4-inches
- Improved shell and lining materials for better wear over time
- Printed interior labels as opposed to stitched, eliminating potential abrasion
- Original and Kids bags now offer kangaroo pockets, perfect for keeping hands warm or providing extra storage
- Selk’bag Lite is now 10-percent lighter than the previous generation, yet two degrees warmer
- The Marvel collection will also be available in kids sizes XS – L (to be released in late Summer 2015)
The 5G line will be available to consumers beginning late July 2015 through select online and specialty retailers. To learn more, visit selkbagusa.com.
About Selk’bag USA, Inc.
Selk’bag USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of Musuchouse Ltda. of Santiago, Chile, a certified B-Corporation. Formed in 2013, Selk’bag USA, Inc. is the exclusive source for Selk’bag® brand products in North America. The Selk’bag®, named for the lost Selk’nam natives of Tierra del Fuego, Chile, continues to be the most innovative Sleepwear System available today. Originally created by Rodrigo Alonso of Musuchouse in 2006, the Selk’bag® Sleepwear System has won numerous awards including being named an ISPO Brand New Award finalist in 2007. More information including a download of our latest catalog is available on the Selk’bag® website at www.selkbagusa.com.
Source Selk'bag ba press release ©
Media Contact: Verde Brand Communications / Andrew Small / Andrew@verdepr.com