· Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,366m (1,075) corresponding to an increase of 27.1 percent. Adjusted for exchange-rate fluctuations, sales rose 11.5 percent.
· Underlying EBIT amounted to SEK 210m (156), corresponding to an underlying EBIT margin of 15.4 percent (14.5), up 34.8 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, underlying EBIT rose 35.4 percent.
· Net income for the period was SEK 142m (77).
· Cash flow from operating activities (see 1 below) was a negative SEK 151m (neg: 125).
· Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.42 (0.92).
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President, and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, April 29, at 1:30 p.m. (CET). For participation please dial:
Sweden +46 8 566 426 91
UK +44 20 34281400
USA +1 855 7532236
A replay of the call we be available at www.thulegroup.com/en/reports later during the day.
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 29 April, 2015 at 01.00 p.m. CET.
 (http://connect.ne.cision.com#_ftnref1) The comparative figures are based on the total operations, meaning both continuing operations and operations discontinued in 2014.
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a world leader in products that make it easy to bring the things you care for – easily, securely and in style, when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified, we offer products within two segments: Outdoor&Bags (e.g. equipment for cycling, water and winter sports, roof boxes, bike trailers, baby joggers, laptop and camera bags, backpacks and cases for mobile handheld devices) and Specialty (snow chains and pick-up truck tool boxes). Our products are sold in 136 markets globally. There are more than 2,200 of us working for Thule Group at 10 production facilities and more than 35 sales locations all over the world. Net sales for 2014 amounted to 4.7 billion SEK. Thule Group is a public company listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit www.thulegroup.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Thule Group / Fredrik Erlandsson / SVP Communications and Investor Relations
Tel: +46 70 309 00 21 / E-mail: email@example.com
Source Thule Group through BUSINESS WIRE by press release ©