- Saddlemen’s new E-Pak houses your smart phone, GPS unit or small electronic device in a sleek pouch that secures to your fuel tank.
- The E-Pak fits most smart phones and a variety of GPS units, and features an electrostatic-transmitting plastic window that allows you to operate the touch screen.
- The pouch is weather resistant to protect your device and has a rubberized backing that protects your fuel tank finish.
- The Saddlemen E-Pak is available through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
While designed to fit most modern smart phones, the E-Pak is also compatible with a number of GPS units. The weather resistant pouch features shielded magnets to secure your device to your fuel tank.
- Pouch fits most smart phones and many GPS units
- Roomy interior space – 5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide and 0.75 inches thick
- Weather resistant
- Shielded magnets for easy installation/removal
- Electrostatic-transmitting window allows touch screen operation
- Rubberized backing protects fuel tank finish
- Universal application – works great on any bike
Since 1987 Saddlemen has been dedicated to offering high-quality aftermarket seats, luggage and accessories for all types of motorcycles. Designed for increased comfort and style, all Saddlemen products are built with industry-leading technology and premium materials. Saddlemen’s vast line puts American craftsmanship on any type of bike – Harley, cruiser, touring, sport, dual sport, off-road, ATVs and snowmobiles. Whether you explore the open road, tackle some unexplored terrain or commute to work, Saddlemen’s quality products will help you get where you want to go.
(Motor Sports Newswire)