Use OSV students to help you with one or more of your in-company projects
For a company, involving the students in a new or ongoing project is a way to accelerate a study or concept, or to develop a new idea, as well as to grow and professionalize both education programs.
If you have a product development and/or a business development project for which you would like a dedicated team (2 to 3 people) for 120 hours from September 2015 to February 2016, please feel free to let us know by sending an email to ann(at)outdoorsportsvalley.org. Using students for a project will cost 500 €, which will contribute to financing non-classroom related activities (company visits, travel to ISPO, etc.).
Below are examples of projects students complete in past years:
- Study: the running apparel market - WL GORE
- Function analysis and benchmark on the wearability and comfort of backpacks used in outdoor sports - AGENCE AIR
- Developing a technical vest for the recumbent bicycle world record - MAVIC
- Study on innovative multi-layer 4-season kids' apparel - Nelly Fontaine (Consultant)
- Market study: Women's running apparel - QUECHUA
- Creating a women's specific goggle(s) - JULBO
- Developing a range of trail running apparel - ZOOMYN
Source OSV ( OutdoorSportsValley.org) Text and picture. ©