- NEW sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- NEW lower front section provides improved helmet clearance for looking down and to the sides
- NEW one-piece, fracture engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit
- NEW on-board, 3-angle rear thoracic strut adjustment that requires no extra parts
- NEW body-matched rear thoracic strut angles: Size S-M 5°, 10° or 15°; size L-X 0°, 5° or 10°.
- Four-Way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Height adjustable rear table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions
- Redesigned optional clear strap included
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Replacement parts and accessories available
- CE certified as personal protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
Colors: Black/White, Red/Black, Blue/Black, and Orange/Black
Sizes: Small/Medium or Large/X-large
Available December 2012
Distributed exclusively by WPS
601 East Gowen Road
Boise, Idaho 83716
Visit www.flyracing.com to find a dealer near you.
(Motor Sports Newswire )