SAN JOSE, Calif.--Wrascal, Inc. is launching the new patent-pending Wrascal Carrier at the Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City. The patent-pending Wrascal Carrier is a six-in-one carrying solution that can quickly convert into a number of configurations including a slim messenger bag, and a carry-all gym bag, by simply zipping and unzipping panels.
“I was inspired to create the Wrascal Carrier three years ago after being frustrated by the limited adaptability of conventional travel bags. After many revisions and improvements it is ready for anyone who carries gear,” said Wrascal founder Nick Welihozkiy - an elite Track & Field athlete and an avid outdoorsman.
Wrascal is launching into retail first, with online sales to follow. The different configurations for the Wrascal Carrier six-in-one allow it to be used for everything from the around the house to going to the store, camping, skiing, hiking, hunting, or any outdoor activity.
The six configurations are:
• Packer - To compress items to make it fit inside another bag or affix to the outside of a bag.
• Carrier - For items too large to pack. Firewood, camping supplies, dive fins, ski gear, etc.
• Slim - To carry a book and laptop or use it for emergency supplies on a backpack.
• Tote - A reusable grocery, beach or shopping bag.
• Bag - Classic design roomy enough for weekend getaway or a gym bag.
• Messenger - Office commuter, day bag, school bag, carry-on.
Wrascal, Inc., founded in September 2013 by Nick Welihozkiy, is dedicated to maximizing utility for today’s carriers of stuff. The company is rooted in the startup culture of Silicon Valley, with several executive positions filled with former LinkedIn and Netflix employees who love to be on the go. Wrascal is dedicated to making an entire line of products that provide maximum utility.
Wrascal, Inc./ Barry Enderwick, 408-506-8236 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By press release