|Timbuk2 Cusotm Bags ©|
“Traveling the globe is no new feat for the Timbuk2 customer” said Director of Product and Design, Greg Bass. “Designing ultra attractive gear that is also very practical and simplifies the entire traveling experience is always a challenge, but we took that challenge head on this year with a new, diverse line of travel bags and accessories.”
Born and bred in San Francisco, Timbuk2 has pioneered bags and accessories with the vibrant city life in mind for over 25 years. Always evolving and challenging urbanites to crave the unknown, hit the road or hop on a jet, the Agent Collection inspires people to capture the adventure of life in and out of the city and rack up experiences to sustain a lifetime.
To see the full Fall 2015 collection visit: http://issuu.com/timbuk2designs/docs/tb2_f15_final.
Timbuk2 Agent Collection
Made for today’s frequent flyers, this collection fits the bill for traveling across time zones, running between board meetings and trekking off the grid. The Timbuk2 Agent Collection highlights for Fall 2015 include:
Timbuk2 Copilot Rolling Suitcase
- The Copilot features handles on every side for quick grab and go with an external roll handle designed to be durable and easily replaced for sustainability, the Copilot also features skateboard wheels for quiet and discreet travel and unintentionally makes bag customizable. Stealth pockets for easy searching without opening the bag and clamshell organization, this roller bag has it all.
- Available in Black, Limestone Camo, and now Night Patrol, Pyre and Squad
- Retail Price: S: $209, M: $225, XL: $299
- The Tahoe Overnighter is a duffle bag, perfect for his and her. With genuine leather binding and trim complimenting premium liner fabric and a super soft finish, this bag features multiple compartments and pockets for separating clean from dirty and staying organized on the road.
- Available in Jet, Looking Glass, Alpine Chevron, and Nautical
- Retail Price: $199
- The Ace Backpack features tuck away straps for seamless transition to messenger bag. TSA friendly quipped with padded pocket for iPad and 15” MacBook Pro, the Ace also offers quick access to front zip pockets perfect for a phone, sunglasses, passport, etc.
- Available in Black, Blue Voodoo and now Night Patrol
- Retail Price: $119
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original, founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city’s Mission District. Since its inception in 1989, Timbuk2 has designed quality bags, packs and accessories built to last a lifetime, evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking, sustainable manufacturing. The relentless drive to inspire urban mobility, enable individuality and promote responsibility has propelled Timbuk2 forward as it continues fusing passion and style to create durable, functional products informed by the company’s longstanding cycling roots and today’s vibrant city landscape. Timbuk2 products are sold at its retail stores in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Venice Beach, Toronto, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, specialty retailers, and online at www.Timbuk2.com.
Source Timbuk2 by press release ©