The limited-run collection features performance and active lifestyle designs for both men and women, treated with a unique frosted-crystal frame finish to offer an icy-cool winter look; and at the heart of every Kaenon Polarized sunglass is its proprietary SR-91® lens material, which is the industry's first and only uncompromising lens to offer shatter resistance from high mass impact, extreme lightweight and unparalleled visual clarity and detail definition. When fabricated and combined with Kaenon's purpose-built lens tints and varying light transmission levels, the result is an unsurpassed level of protection, performance and vision.
Each style is offered with Kaenon's darkest G12 lens with the company's unique black mirror lens treatment that provides an added layer of performance and protection with subtle reflective aesthetics. The G12 polarized lens features a 12 percent light-transmission level in a neutral grey polarized lens tint for a superior visual experience with enhanced eye comfort for any outdoor activity or leisure-time use when the sun's irritating glare is most harsh.
The collection is comprised of the following men's, women's and unisex sunglasses styles:
- Pintail™, an active lifestyle frame design suited best for medium to larger male head shapes, emphasizes fit and function with its 8-base wrapped design. From the sculpted face to the tapered temple tips, Pintail offers street appeal and performance functionality in all-around everyday design.
- For the fashionable woman seeking comfort and performance, Shilo™ offers a smooth, sexy design that performs as well as it looks.
- The result of innovative materials and a "function-first" focus, Hard Kore™ is the ultimate performance sunglass. Kaenon's most popular Kore Performance design is lightweight, incredibly durable and intuitively integrates with the natural form of the wearer's head shape while accommodating a broad and diverse group of facial features and sizes. Protection, performance and vision are at the forefront of Hard Kore.
- Burnet™ represents the fusion where inspired design and engineered performance meet in an ideal frame style for both men and women, ideally suited to smaller and medium cranial features. The result is pure Kaenon -- an active lifestyle frame where subtle styling captures attention and functional performance surpasses all expectations. It's no surprise that Burnet continues to be Kaenon's most popular style.
- Clarke™ is Kaenon's modernized classic that has quickly become one of the brand's most popular new unisex styles. An easy fit for a broad range of male and female face shapes, this lightly wrapped 6-base frame puts simplicity on a pedestal with its retro-inspired styling in a comfortable and easy-to-wear classic design.
Launching concurrent to the start of winter sports and holiday season, each style in the Frost collection makes an ideal holiday gift for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle and values quality sun protection. Each of the five Frost sunglass styles are offered in prescription featuring SR-91 polarized Rx lenses in both single vision and digitally surfaced progressive.
Kaenon's Frost collection will be sold while supplies last through select authorized retailers beginning October 15 and at Kaenon.com on November 1.
To find a retailer near you or to see more of Kaenon's high-performance eyewear, visit www.kaenon.com.
Founded in Newport Beach in 2001 by brothers Steve and Darren Rosenberg, Kaenon is an independent, California-based eyewear brand that designs, produces and distributes high-performance sunglasses, prescription sunglasses, and ophthalmic products. Filling a void in the marketplace for a superior polarized lens combined with performance frames, Kaenon revolutionized the industry when it set the bar with its uncompromising proprietary SR-91® lens material, which combines the visual clarity of glass with shatter resistance and high-mass impact protection, along with purpose-built lens tints and light transmission levels -- all in an extremely lightweight lens. Designed in California and hand-painted in Italy, Kaenon frames feature distinctive details that further distinguish it from the competition. Awarded "Gear of the Year" by Outside Magazine, Kaenon is worn by men and women, professional athletes, Olympians, and sports and active lifestyle enthusiasts searching for premium quality, attention to detail and unmatched protection, performance and vision -- all finished with unique styling. Built on the motto, "never compromise" -- innovation in design, engineering and technology continue to be at the core of the brand. Kaenon is sold online and at specialty retailers throughout North America and select locations around the world. For more information about Kaenon, please visit www.kaenon.com.
Editor's Note: High resolution product photography and limited media samples are available by request. With media inquiries, please contact Leslie Licano at 949-733-8679 x 101 or email email@example.com.
Leslie Licano / Beyond Fifteen Communications, Inc. / 949.733.8679 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Source Kaenon through Marketwired by press release ©