CrowdOptic Unveils Expanded Video Streaming Capabilities for Smart Glasses
New software features to optimize Google Glass for enterprise video streaming have enabled the company to achieve record sales and 300% revenue growth forecasted for the current quarter compared with the previous quarter. The company has also obtained new patents for key areas of its technology.
The company announced the following expanded product features which are unique to CrowdOptic:
- Enhanced battery life for Google Glass -- CrowdOptic software extends Glass battery life to enable live, high-resolution video streaming for up to several hours, without overheating or decomposition
- Broadcasting capabilities across licensed and unlicensed networking spectrums
- 4G broadcasting from anywhere, even from within the highest-density Wi-Fi environments (such as sports mega-stadiums and hospitals)
- Management for multiple live video streams, including identifying highest broadcast quality and content
- Built-in robust authentication security and HIPAA compliance (healthcare)
- Live audio and video streaming
- Analytics to predict signal strength and bit rate and instantly adjust the quality of live streaming video
- Full operability of the software when used by devices in motion, inside moving vehicles
- Wearable controls which allow users to control smart glasses functions such as zoom via another pair of smart glasses or through a console
- Auto installation to update, install and manage Google Glass remotely, specifically designed for companies with large smart glass installations
CrowdOptic is powerful enterprise software for live broadcasting through smart devices. Across industries from healthcare to sports, CrowdOptic is leveraging smart device technology to empower people in the workplace. Our technology is energizing sports broadcasts, improving healthcare, even reducing field support costs in the enterprise. The first smart software for wearable broadcasting that comes with built-in device intelligence, CrowdOptic offers patented Focus-Based Services® based on device engagement. With CrowdOptic, devices simply aim at each other to inherit alternate points of view. A Google Glass Certified Partner, CrowdOptic is a leader in the revolution for wearables at work. CrowdOptic is a privately held company based in San Francisco, CA.
Visit www.crowdoptic.com for more information.
Source CrowdOptic through Marketwired by press release ©