|Outdoor Research ©|
Decibelle Jacket, Vanquish Sweater seamlessly integrate style with real-world performance.
SEATTLE, Wash. – For women who are serious about mountain sports, technical performance isn’t something you leave in the closet when it comes to everyday life. While the look doesn’t need to be – or, in most cases, shouldn’t be – technical, performance is very decidedly something that’s essential when you’re handling the day-to-day, whether it’s shoveling the driveway or heading to dinner on a cold night. That’s why women’s technical sportswear from Outdoor Research continues to integrate performance into every piece, even when the outward style may tell a different story.
Winter Decibelle Jacket
– Melding style and weather resistance in a modern take on the classic women’s winter jacket, the Winter Decibelle Jacket is built with a unique yarn-dyed woven stretch softshell flannel that has a DWR finish. Inside, it is insulated with Thermore Compact and lined with a quilted polyester. This jacket repels cold, damp weather yet breathes exceptionally well, all while providing a flattering fit and great stretch. Finer points include front and cuff snap closures, a front adjustable hanging hood, and handwarmer pockets. $199.
– Light enough to wear in the cabin yet warm enough to wear while shoveling the driveway, the cozy, comfortable Vanquish is a 100-percent polyester sweater built for everyday use. Lightweight, quick-drying, wicking and breathable, this pullover also works as part of a layering system on cold days. Details include a 1/4-length front zipper, raglan sleeves, and thumb loops. $60.
– Meld flattering style with a bit of stretch performance and you’ve got the corduroy Greyhawk Pants. Made from cotton with touch of spandex for stretch and a very fine corduroy pattern, the Greyhawk’s comfortable fit offers good range of motion. Standard pant pockets – two in the front and two in the back – ensure these pants translate from crag to street with ease. $85.
Addison Sensor Gloves, Addison Beanie
– Built with a warm, soft wool blend fabric, the Addison Sensor Gloves employ touch-screen capabilities thanks to Sensor technology in the index finger and thumb. Paired with the matching Addison Beanie, which has a multi-textured knit crown pattern, a detailed rib cuff, and two accent buttons, the combo makes it easy to accessorize for cooler-weather outings. $40 for gloves, $28 for hat.
Pinball Mittens, Pinball Hat, Pinball Scarf
– A matching mitten, hat and scarf combo that can be used alone or together to accessorize, the Pinball collection uses a unique wool/alpaca/acrylic combination in the hat and gloves, and a wool/acrylic blend in the scarf. The Hat, which is fleece lined and has a classic cable- knit pattern, employs Windguard technology to block out harsh weather. The urban chic Pinball Mitts also employ wind-blocking Windguard fleece lining, and roll cuffs allow you to increase the wrist coverage while adding a vintage look. The scarf accents that hat and glove with a fashionable cable knit pattern. $36 for hat, $42 for mittens, $55 for scarf.
About Outdoor Research
Outdoor Research® is Designed by Adventure®. We provide Innovation and Inspiration for the Relentless Adventurer. Based in Seattle, Outdoor Research was founded in 1981. We are dedicated to building better outdoor apparel, gloves, hats and an array of other outdoor accessories informed by real-world testing. We develop innovative, functional, bomb-proof products that are beautiful in their simplicity. We strive to provide the best value to our customers, not shareholders. We are committed to our core sports: alpinism, rock and ice climbing, hiking, backpacking, paddling, trail running, and skiing and snowboarding. And we’re having fun along the way.
Source Outdoor Research