Global Power Sports Market Trends & Developments
DALLAS, Jan. 9, 2015 -- The power sports market as a whole is highly competitive with almost all the segments operating in a highly consolidated structure. A thorough analysis has been conducted on key market players covering their business overview, financial overview and business strategies. Through this extensive research work, Koncept Analytics aims to provide the client optimum information and a balanced research outlook on power sports market.
Power sports represent one of the major segments of the recreational industry, and can be categorized into four sub-segments, namely ATVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, and Personal Watercrafts. Global GDP is a major growth driver for power sports market, as improving economic conditions encourage people to spend more money on this market. In addition, the increasing urban population is also added to the market growth. The aforementioned market is expanding at a rapid pace in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, which is likely to spur the future market growth.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/382255.html.
As per the research report, "Global Power Sports Market: Edition 2014" the US is the largest market for ATVs worldwide, followed by Canada. The US and Canada collectively account for more than three-fourth of the global ATV market share. On a similar basis, the snowmobile market is also concentrated in the US and Canada only. The latest trend observed in the respective market is that many older ATV consumers are undergoing the switch, not only opting for an increased ease of maneuverability and a differentiated riding experience but also increased safety features in SxS, such as seatbelts and rollover protection bars that are not present in ATVs, the absence of which has led to consumer safety concerns.
This report provides an extensive research and comprehensive analysis of the segmentation of dynamic power sports market and its fundamentals. It elucidates latest data on upcoming innovations in his space and encompasses a number of factors driving the growth of the global power sports industry coupled with recent trends and challenges hindering the growth of the industry which enables the client to have a detailed insight of the market.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=382255.
List of Tables
- Total Snowmobile Registrations in the US-by State (2014)
- Snowmobile Registrations in Canada-by Provinces (2014)
- New Product Outlook
- Global ATV Market Share (2000-2013)
- Global Side-by-Sides Market Share (2009-2013)
- Global Snowmobile Market Share (2000-2013)
- Model Types as a Percentage of Respective Portfolios
List of Charts
- Power Sports Vehicle Industry – Segments
- Worldwide ORV Retail Sales by Units (2007-2013)
- Global Off-Road Vehicles by Segments (2013)
- North American ORV Sales by Units (2004-2013)
- Global ATV Retail Sales by Units (2004-2013)
- Global ATV Unit Sales – Share Breakdown by Region (2013)
- North American (US and Canada) ATV Unit Sales (2004-2013)
- The US ATV Retail Sales by Units (2004-2013)
- Global Side-by-Side Sales by Units (2007-2013E)
- North American (US and Canada) SxS Unit Sales (2004-2013)
- Worldwide Snowmobiles Sales – by Volume (2007-2014)
Explore more reports on Automotive Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/automotive-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/) comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, MarketReportsOnline, + 1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE MarketReportsOnline.com through PRNewswire-iReach by press release ©