Nike Basketball unveiled the KYRIE 1 with an exclusive event honoring its past, present and future signature athletes in New York City last week. It’s the first signature shoe ever available on NIKEiD in its inaugural season.
The KYRIE 1 delivers three primary benefits: pinpoint responsiveness with Nike Zoom Air cushioning, outstanding grip with a 360-degree dynamic traction pattern and ultra support with Hyperfuse construction.
The KYRIE 1 can be personally customized on NIKEiD with features including:
- 19 total base colors
- 21 accent colors including metallic gold, metallic silver and glow-in-the-dark
- Speckle graphic on the midsole and heel
- Outsole options: glow-in-the-dark, multicolor, solid, translucent and outdoor (XDR)
- Three personalization options: number on the heel, initials on the heel, custom printing with up to 10 characters on the inside tongue
- Laces available in both solid and zig-zag pattern
Irving will wear a steady mix of new NIKEiD designs on court throughout the season as part of the NIKEiD On-Court Program. Other players who will feature NIKEiD on-court customization include Nick Young in Los Angeles and JR Smith in New York, along with signature athletes Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant and LeBron James.
Source Nike ©