FAST Expo 2013
The fitness and sports industry is advancing at a rapid pace with the increase in wearable technologies, mobile platforms, sensors, real-time biometrics and athletic performance data. Consumers, professional athletes, healthcare organizations and more are gaining unlimited access to vital information that can have a profound impact on the individual athlete and team fitness, training and performance.
The FAST event will explore what this industry growth could and will mean for the sports and fitness industry. FAST programming includes a variety of sessions, including tracking player performance in real time, fitness safety and how the industry can leverage the data stored in wearable technology. Current sessions include:
- No Stone Left Unturned - The NBA, STATS and the Discovery and Analysis of Real Time Player Game Data-Will STATS' SportVU Player Tracking Technology allow your team to win more games?
- Tracking Player Biometric and Performance Data in Real Time through Wearable Technology- Platforms such as the Adidas miCoach Elite Platform that aggregates team & individual data will be discussed; find out how teams use these platforms to gain real competitive advantages.
- Actionable Performance Goals Using Real Time Biometric & On-Court Data - Examine the challenge of delivering effective sports intelligence.
- Turning Data into True Sports Advantages- Gain high level perspectives on how to create actionable & coachable events using player data.
- Sensor Technology, M2M and Sports Fitness and Safety- Explore & discover all aspects of the latest sensors on the market and how it can lead to improved sports safety.
- Health and Fitness in Consumer Markets- Sports & fitness wearable tech is for athletes & the everyday consumer; find out how to tap into the demographic.
The FAST Expo is held in conjunction with Wearable Tech Expo, held December 10-11, 2013, at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, California. For more information regarding the FAST Expo agenda please contact Conference Director Tony Rizzo at 203-852-6800, x171.
Registration for FAST Expo is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for FAST and/or Wearable Tech Expo should contact TMC's Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Wearable Tech Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @fitnessportech.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more.
Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Connect2 Communications.com / Ashley Baster, 919-435-9112 / Ashley@connect2comm.com