World Snowboard Day is an international event created in 2006 by EuroSIMA, the World Snowboard Federation and Outdoor Sports Valley, in partnership with SnowSports Industries America, Core Power Asia and TTR Pro Snowboarding, to provide everybody the opportunity to discover, for free, snowboarding as a sport and culture across the world’s summits.
This year, World Snowboard Day will be celebrating its 8th edition on Sunday, December 22nd, 2013. Almost 60 events in 21 countries are already on board, so are you in?
Becoming a World Snowboard Day organizer is a great opportunity for you to join the international snowboard community, and it offers multiple benefits for your company, your club, your association, your brand to:
- Build a newfound passion for snowboarding and the next generation of enthusiasts
- Promote a club project, strengthen your team, and develop member loyalty
- Increase public awareness about your structure, your job and your passion
- Create long-lasting relationships with other stakeholders and institutions
- Generate public awareness about environmental protection
- Take advantage of broad media coverage for the event
Don’t forget to register your event online to take advantage of the international exposure of World Snowboard Day! It only takes five minutes in order to benefit from the high visibility and extensive communications support for the event. Don’t miss a single minute and become part of the biggest snowboard event in the world by registering online!
World Snowboard Day 2013 - Xavier De Le Rue, official ambassador of this edition from EuroSIMA on Vimeo.
STEP 1: Go to www.world-snowboard-day.com
STEP 2: Click on ‘Organizers’ and create your account.
STEP 3: Take advantage of the event’s worldwide visibility and receive your communications kit with posters, banners and stickers!
In 2012, World Snowboard Day counted 152 EVENTS in 35 COUNTRIES with more than 25 000 participants!
Tel.: +33 (0)450 675 391 - www.world-snowboard-day.com - email@example.com